You can recover your stored files using the Recover page of SpeedyBackup.
By navigating through the folders in the left panel you can locate the file you wish to recover. You can also use the search bar to look for specific items.
To search for files to recover:
- Open the Recover page of SpeedyBackup.
- In the search bar above, type the file name or file extension you are looking for.
- Select a specific folder from the left panel to search only that folder.
- Press Enter or click the magnifying glass icon. The Search Results will appear in the right panel.
To recover the most recent version of a file:
- Locate and select the file you wish to recover.
- Click the Recover button. You can also right-click on the file.
- Click Recover to put the file back in its original folder, or Recover to new path to select a new location.
To browse your backed up files:
- Double click a folder in the left panel or click the [+] icons to expand each folder.
- When a folder is selected in the left panel, the contents of that folder will displayed to the right.
To recover an older version of a file:
- Select the file and click the Recover old version button. You can also right-click on the file.
- Click the version you wish the recover. The version number and date of revision are listed.
- To over write the most current version of the file, select Recover and click Yes. You can retrieve the version you are overwriting by repeating these steps again.
- To choose where to restore the file, click Recover to new path. Select a folder in the next screen and click OK.
You can also visit the Account Management website from any computer or compatible device and recover files from the Backups tab: https://accounts.speedybackup.com/