If you have reinstalled SpeedyBackup and would like to recover your old files and continue backing up the same computer used before uninstalling, select your previous computer during account set up.
To continue backing up the same computer after reinstalling SpeedyBackup:
- Open SpeedyBackup.
- Select Already Have an Account?
- Enter your account email address and enter your password, then click Next.
- Choose Backup this computer.
- Enter a Name for your computer, and click Next.
- Select the computer that contains files you wish to restore, then click Next.
- If you have backed up the maximum number of computers for your license, you can select Add another Computer to obtain additional seat. You can also skip this step if you have only have a single seat for your account.
- Select the check mark box for files type you wish to recover, or click Recover Specific Folders.
- Click Next, then click Done.