You can recover your stored files using the Recover page of SpeedyBackup or by using the Backups page of the account management website.
By navigating through the folders, you can locate the file you wish to recover. You can also use the search bar to look for specific items.
Recover using SpeedyBackup
- Open the Recover page of SpeedyBackup.
- In the left panel, select My SpeedyBackup to search the entire backup, or select any folder to search only that folder.
- In the search bar, type the file name or file extension you are looking for. Press Enter or click the magnifying glass icon.
- You can also continue navigating folders in the left side panel until the file appears on the right.
- Select the file you wish to recover and click the Recover button.
- Click Recover to put the file back in its original folder, or Recover to new path to select a new location.
Recover from the Account Management website
- From any computer or compatible device, go to: https://accounts.speedybackup.com/
- Log in, if required.
- Select the computer you wish to browse and click View Files to navigate and locate the file.
- Alternatively, you can type the name of the file or extension in the Search My Backups bar.
- Once you have located the file you wish to recover, click the green Download arrow.
- Depending on your browser, you may be asked to save the file or it will automatically be stored in your default Downloads folder.